Nutrition across the lifespan for healthy aging :proceedings of a workshop
- au: Leslie Pray, the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, Medicine.
- Publish: Washington, DC : National Academies Press 2017.
- 出版年: 2017
- sb: physiology. , Aging , Aging physiology. , Aged. , Nutritional Physiological Phenomena. , Congresses.
- ISBN: 0309457483 , 0309457483 , 9780309457484 , 9780309457484
- ISSN: 0309457483
- ps: Includes bibliographical references (p. 123-134).
- ab: "In September 2016, the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine convened a workshop to examine trends and patterns in aging and factors related to healthy aging in the United States, with a focus on nutrition, and how nutrition can sustain and promote healthy aging, not just in late adulthood, but beginning in pregnancy and early childhood and extending throughout the lifespan. Participants discussed the role of nutrition in the aging process at various stages in life, changes in organ systems over the lifespan and changes that occur with age related to cognitive, brain, and mental health, and explored opportunities to move forward in promoting healthy aging in the United States. This publication summarizes the presentations and discussions from the workshop"--
- URL: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK430985/
- ref_id: 000274629
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結