The soul of higher education :contemplative pedagogy, research and institutional life for the twenty-first century
- au: edited by Margaret Benefiel, Bo Karen Lee.
- Publish: Charlotte, NC : Information Age Publishing c2019.
- 出版年: 2019
- cu: Advances
- sb: Religion. , Religious aspects. , Universities and colleges Religion. , Education, Higher , Education, Higher Aims and objectives. , Education, Higher Religious aspects. , Universities and colleges , Aims and objectives.
- ISBN: 1641136960 , 1641136979 , 9781641136969 , 9781641136976
- ISSN: 9781641136983
- ps: Includes bibliographical references.
- ab: "This volume contributes to an understanding of the importance and implications of a contemplative grounding for higher education. It is the fourth in a series entitled Advances in Workplace Spirituality: Theory, Research and Application, which is intended to be an authoritative and comprehensive series in the field. The volume consists of chapters written by noted scholars from both Eastern and Western traditions that shed light on these questions"--
- ref_id: 000274584
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結