Planning, implementing, and evaluating health promotion programs :a primer
- au: James F. McKenzie, Brad L. Neiger, Rosemary Thackeray.
- Publish: [Hoboken] : Pearson c2017.
- 出版年: 2017
- ver: 7th ed.
- sb: Health Promotion , Health Planning , Program Evaluation , Health Promotion United States. , Program Evaluation United States. , Health Planning United States. , Health Education , Health Education United States.
- ISBN: 0134219929 , 0134219929 , 9780134219929 , 9780134219929
- ps: Includes bibliographical references (p. 433-458) and indexes. Health education, health promotion, health education specialists, and program planning -- Starting the planning process -- Models for program planning in health promotion -- Assessing needs -- Measurement, measures, measurement instruments and sampling -- Mission statement, goals, and objectives -- Theories and models commonly used for health promotion interventions -- Interventions -- Community organizing and community building -- Identification and allocation of resources -- Marketing : developing programs that respond to the wants and needs of the priority population -- Implementation : strategies and associated concerns -- Evaluation : an overview -- Evaluation approaches and designs -- Data analysis and reporting.
- ref_id: 000274580
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結