Tintinalli's emergency medicine:A Comprehensive Study Guide
- au: Judith Tintinalli Editor-in-Chief ; J. Stephan Stapczynski, O. John Ma, Donald M. Yealy, Garth D. Meckler, David M. Cline.
- Publish: New York : McGraw-Hill c2019.
- 出版年: 2019
- ver: 9th
- sb: Emergencies. , Emergency medicine
- ISBN: 1260461351 , 9781260461350
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index. International Edition Sect. One: Prehospital care -- Sect. Two: Disaster preparedness -- Sect. Three: Resuscitative problems and techniques -- Sect. Four: Shock -- Sect. Five: Analgesia, anesthesia, and sedation -- Sect. Six: Emergency wound management -- Sect. Seven: Cardiovascular disease -- Sect. Eight: Pulmonary emergencies -- Sect. Nine: Gastrointestinal emergencies -- Sect. Ten: Renal and genitourinary disorders -- Sect. Eleven: Gynecology and obstetrics -- Sect. Twelve: Pediatrics -- Sect. Thirteen: Infectious diseases -- Sect. Fourteen: Toxicology and pharmacology -- Sect. Fifteen: Environmental injuries -- Sect. Sixteen: Emergency medicine in unique environments -- Sect. Seventeen: Endocrine emergencies -- Sect. Eighteen: Hematologic and oncologic emergencies -- Sect. Nineteen: Neurology -- Sect. Twenty: Eye, ear, nose, and oral surgery -- Sect. Twenty-One: Disorders of the skin -- Sect. Twenty-Two: Trauma -- Sect. Twenty-Three: Injuries to the bones, joints, and soft tissue -- Sect. Twenty-Four: Nontraumatic musculosketetal disorders -- Sect. Twenty-Five: Psychosocial disorders -- Sect. Twenty-Six: Abuse and assault -- Sect. Twenty-Seven: Principles of imaging -- Sect. Twenty-Eight: Special situations.
- ab: "Tintinalli's Emergency Medicine" is the essential resource for everyone working in and teaching emergency medicine. The Ninth Edition provides the depth and breadth of coverage that reflects the complexity and expertise needed to practice emergency medicine in today's fast-paced environments. This comprehensive text is an important clinical resource for physicians, residents and students, advance practice providers, emergency nurses, EMTs, and paramedics. -- From publisher's description.
- ref_id: 000274129
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結