The ortho-perio patient :clinical evidence & therapeutic guidelines
- au: edited by Theodore Eliades, Christos Katsaros.
- Publish: Batavia, IL : Quintessence Publishing Co, Inc .
- 出版年: 2019
- sb: Evidence-Based Dentistry , Periodontal Diseases , therapy , Malocclusion therapy , Periodontal Diseases therapy , Malocclusion
- ISBN: 0867156791 , 9780867156799
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index. Bone biology and response to loading in adult orthodontic patients -- Microbial colonization of teeth and orthodontic appliances -- Changes in the oral microbiota during orthodontic treatment -- Pellicle organization and plaque accumulation on biomaterials -- Etiology and treatment of gingival recessions in orthodontically treated patients -- Soft tissue augmentation at maxillary and mandibular incisors in orthodontic patients -- Periodontal considerations in orthodontic and orthopedic expansion -- Surgical lengthening of the clinical crown -- Periodontal examination of the orthodontic patient -- Clinical evidence on the effect of orthodontic treatment on the periodontal tissues -- Management of impacted maxillary canines -- Orthodontic mechanics in patients with periodontal disease -- Orthodontic treatment in patients with severe periodontal disease.
- ref_id: 000273900
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結