Functionalizing carbohydrates for food applications :texturizing and bioactive/flavor delivery systems
- au: edited by Milda E. Embuscado.
- Publish: Lancaster, PA : DEStech Publications c2014.
- 出版年: 2014
- sb: Food , Food Carbohydrate content. , Carbohydrate content. , Food texture. , Carbohydrates.
- ISBN: 1605950386 , 9781605950389
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index. Essentials of carbohydrate chemistry -- Starches as food texturizing systems -- Gum polysaccharides as texturizing systems -- Carbohydrates as flavor delivery systems -- Carbohydrates as bioactive delivery systems -- Processing methods in the manufacture of flavor and bioactive delivery systems -- Analytical methods for carbohydrate texturizing and delivery systems.
- ab: "This book, written by leading food chemists, systematically explains the chemistry and engineering of new starch-based polymers and carbohydrates and shows how they are used to improve food texture and also to function as carriers for flavors and bioactive compounds. The book contains original investigations of strategies to modify food carbohydrates for refining product formulations and improving processing. Also included are detailed treatments of how such delivery systems are manufactured and tested."--Publishers website
- ref_id: 000270769
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結