Phenolic compounds in food :characterization and analysis
- au: edited by Leo M.L. Nollet, Janet Alejandra Gutierrez-Uribe.
- Publish: Boca Raton, FL : CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group c2018.
- 出版年: 2018
- cu: Food
- sb: Food , Analysis. , Food Analysis. , Phenols.
- ISBN: 1498722962 , 9781498722964
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index.
- ab: Phenolic compounds, ubiquitous in plants, play a role in protecting plants against insects and other animals and are involved in many other functions such as structure, pollination, germinative processes of seed, development, and reproduction. Lately, they have been of considerable interest due to their antioxidant properties. Phenolic compounds can be classified in different ways, ranging from simple molecules to highly polymerized compounds. This book deals with all aspects of phenolic compounds in food, from characterization and analysis to antioxidant values. -- Provided by publisher.
- ref_id: 000270754
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結