PACS-based multimedia imaging informatics :basic principles and applications
- au: H.K. Huang.
- Publish: Hoboken, NJ : Wiley 2019.
- 出版年: 2019
- ver: 3rd ed.
- sb: Radiology Information Systems , Diagnostic Imaging , Medical Records Systems, Computerized
- ISBN: 1118795733 , 9781118795736
- ps: Preceded by PACS and imaging informatics / H.K. Huang. 2nd ed. 2010. Includes bibliographical references and index. Medical imaging, PACS, and imaging informatics : retrospective -- Digital medical imaging -- PACS fundamentals -- Industrial standards : HEALTH LEVEL 7 (HL7), Digital Imaging and Communications In Medicine (DICOM), and Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise (IHE) -- DICOM-Compliant Image Acquisition Gateway and integration of HIS, RIS, PACS, and ePR -- Web-based data management and image distribution -- Medical image sharing for collaborative healthcare based on IHE XDS-I Profile -- DATA GRID for PACS and medical imaging informatics -- DATA GRID for clinical applications -- Display workstation -- Multimedia Electronic Patient Record (EPR) System in Radiation Therapy (RT) -- PACS-based imaging informatics simulators -- Molecular Imaging Data Grid (MIDG) -- A DICOM-based 2nd Generation Molecular Imaging Data Grid (MIDG) with the IHE XDS-i Integration Profile -- PACS-based archive server and cloud computing -- DICOM-based medical imaging informatics and CAD -- DICOM-based CAD : acute intracranial hemorrhage & multiple sclerosis -- PACS-based CAD : digital hand atlas and bone age assessment of children -- Intelligent ePR System for Evidence-based Research in Radiotherapy -- Multimedia Electronic Patient Record System for Minimally Invasive Image-Assisted Spinal Surgery -- From minimally invasive spinal surgery to integrated image-assisted surgery in translational medicine -- Big data in PACS-based multimedia medical imaging informatics.
- ab: "Thoroughly Rev. to present the very latest in PACS-based multimedia in medical imaging informatics--from the electronic patient record to the full range of topics in digital medical imaging--this new ed. by the founder of PACS and multimedia image informatics features even more clinically applicable material than ever before. It uses the framework of PACS-based image informatics, not physics or engineering principles, to explain PACS-based multimedia informatics and its application in clinical settings and labs. New topics include Data Grid and Cloud Computing, IHE XDS-I Workflow Profile (Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise Cross-enterprise Document Sharing for Imaging), extending XDS to share images, and diagnostic reports and related information across a group of enterprise health care sites"--Provided by publisher.
- ref_id: 000270750
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結