Multiparameter flow cytometry in the diagnosis of hematologic malignancies
- au: edited by Anna Porwit, Marie Christine Béné.
- Publish: Cambridge, UK ;New York, NY : Cambridge University Press 2018.
- 出版年: 2018
- sb: methods. , Flow Cytometry , Hematologic Neoplasms diagnosis. , Hematologic Neoplasms , Flow Cytometry methods. , diagnosis.
- ISBN: 1107503833 , 9781107503830
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index. Machine generated contents note: List of contributors; Preface; 1. Flow cytometry in clinical hematopathology: basic principles and data analysis of multiparameter data sets Francis Lacombe and Marie C. Bene; 2. Antigens Marie-Christine Bene and Anna Porwit; 3. Flow cytometry of normal blood, bone marrow and lymphatic tissue Anna Porwit and Marie-Christine Bene; 4. Reactive conditions and other diseases where flow cytometric findings may mimic hematological malignancies Wolfgang Kern, Marie-Christine Bene and Anna Porwit; 5. Examples of immunophenotypic features in various categories of acute leukaemia Marie-Christine Bene and Anna Porwit; 6. Acute lymphoid leukaemias and minimal residual disease in all Giuseppe Basso, Barbara Buldini and Andrea Zangrando; 7. Immunophenotyping of mature B-cell lymphomas Olof Axler and Anna Porwit; 8. Plasma cell myeloma and related disorders Ruth M. de Tute, Andrew C. Rawstron and Roger G. Owen; 9. Mature T-cell Neoplasms and NK-cell malignancies Anne Tierens; 10. Flow cytometric diagnosis of hodgkin lymphoma in lymph nodes Lori Soma, Brent L. Wood and Jonathan R. Fromm; 11. Minimal residual disease in acute myeloid leukaemia Gerrit J. Schuurhuis, Angèle Kelder, Gert J. Ossenkoppele, Jacqueline Cloos and Wendelien Zeijlemaker; 12. Ambiguous lineage and mixed phenotype acute leukemia Anna Porwit and Marie-Christine Bene; 13. Flow cytometry in myelodysplastic syndromes T. M. Westers and A. A. van de Loosdrecht; 14. Future applications of flow cytometry and related techniques Marie Christine Bene and Francis Lacombe; Index.
- ab: "Master implementation of the techniques of flow cytometry in diagnosing complex haematological diseases and malignancies in patients, worldwide. Featuring World Health Organization recommendations on pre-analytical steps, instrument settings and panel construction, this invaluable manual offers invaluable support for those researching, practising and analyzing the cause of hematological malignancies. Authored by leading experts, this book puts flow-cytometry into everyday context. With a focus on multicolour panels, the manual provides readers an experienced understanding of effective, implementation techniques. Practitioners of all levels are offered a background in a variety of diseases presented alongside the most current methodology. Wide-ranging and comprehensive; detailed images of healthy blood, bone marrow and lymph-nodes are illustrated throughout, allowing for effective diagnosis. Through engaging with differential diagnoses, the manual offers an understanding of similar symptoms and mimicking malignancies, avoiding inaccurate results. Featuring in-depth descriptions of chronic diseases; users can reach accurate diagnosis, 1st time"--Provided by publisher.
- ref_id: 000270739
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結