Pediatric head and neck pathology
- au: [edited by] Robert O. Greer ... [et al.].
- Publish: Cambridge, UK : Cambridge University Press 2017.
- 出版年: 2017
- sb: Head and Neck Neoplasms pathology. , Infant. , pathology. , Child. , Head and Neck Neoplasms
- ISBN: 1316613992 , 1107157390 , 1316661946 , 9781316613993 , 9781107157392 , 9781316661949
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index.
- ab: This unique reference provides a comprehensive guide to pediatric head and neck pathology in patients up to the age of 21. Chapters take a clinicopathologic approach, offering insight into the pathobiology, diagnosis and treatment of both common and rare disorders. Imaging studies and immunohistochemical techniques are discussed alongside accepted and emerging molecular tools. The authors' holistic approach ensures coverage of the surgical management principles that pathologists must understand, particularly when called upon to diagnose odontogenic tumors and cysts, as well as benign and malignant salivary gland neoplasms. The book is richly illustrated in color throughout. Each copy of the printed book is packaged with a password, providing online access to the book's text and image library. Written by leaders in head and neck pathology and surgery, this is an essential guide to solving the diagnostic dilemmas that pathologists and clinicians encounter in the assessment of pediatric head and neck disease.
- ref_id: 000270221
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結