Social mobility for the 21st century :everyone a winner?
- au: edited by Steph Lawler and Geoff Payne.
- Publish: London ;New York : Routledge, Taylor & Francis Group 2018.
- 出版年: 2018
- ver: 1 Edition.
- cu: Sociological
- sb: Social change. , Social classes. , Occupational mobility. , Social mobility.
- ISBN: 1138244899 , 9781138244894
- ISSN: 9781315276588
- ps: Includes bibliographical references (p. -173) and index. Introduction: everyone a winner / Steph Lawler and Geoff Payne -- Social mobility : which ways now? / Geoff Payne -- Disruption in the working-class family : the early origins of social mobility and habitus clivé / Mark Mallman -- Mobile immobilites : the formation of habitus in "disadvantaged" families / Maria Gardener, Kirsty Morrin and Geoff Payne -- Getting up and staying up : understanding social mobility over three generations in Britain / Vikki Boliver and Alice Sullivan -- Time, accumulation and trajectory : Bourdieu and social mobility / Sam Friedman and Mike Savage -- Moving on up? : social mobility, class and higher education / Harriet Bradley -- "To become upwardly mobile you have to be a Swede" : women's upward class mobility in the neo-liberal Swedish welfare state context / Lena Sohl -- Experiencing upward mobility : the case of self-employed businessmen / Andreas Giazitzoglu -- Social mobility talk : class-making in neo-liberal times / Steph Lawler -- Promoting young people's social mobility : applying sociological perspectives to frame social policy objectives / Tony Chapman -- The cruelty of social mobility : individual success at the cost of collective failure / Diane Reay.
- ref_id: 000270194
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結