An occupational therapist's guide to home modification practice
- au: Elizabeth Ainsworth, Desleigh de Jonge.
- Publish: Thorofare, NJ : SLACK c2019.
- 出版年: 2019
- ver: 2nd ed.
- sb: Disabled Persons rehabilitation. , Housing , Housing standards. , Occupational Therapy. , standards. , Architectural Accessibility. , rehabilitation. , Environment Design. , Disabled Persons
- ISBN: 1630912182 , 9781630912185
- ISSN: 9781630912192 , 9781630912208
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index.
- ab: "In this book, we use a transactional approach to examine the person-occupation-environment interaction and provide therapists with a detailed understanding of the various dimensions of the home environment that impact on home modification decisions. We also examine the context of home modification services and the impact of various demographic, legislative, policy, and service delivery traditions on the development and delivery of home modification services. In particular, we explore the roles and perspectives of each stakeholder in the home modification process, and we present a range of strategies to assist occupational therapists to achieve effective and positive service delivery outcomes. Additionally, we review the current legislative environment and the funding schemes that facilitate service delivery. We examine, in detail, the home modification process, including a review of approaches to evaluating, measuring, and drawing the environment; identifying and evaluating interventions; applying design standards; and reporting and legal issues. To assist the reader in identifying bases for evidence-based practice and topics for future research and theory development, we provide an overview of the literature on evaluating home modification outcomes and review the evidence for home modification interventions. The book concludes with a series of case studies that highlight the application of the home modification process in developing effective solutions for a range of client groups"--
- ref_id: 000270192
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結