Atlas of oculoplastic and orbital surgery
- au: Jonathan J. Dutton ; Thomas G. Waldrop, illustrator.
- Publish: Philadelphia : Wolters Kluwer c2019.
- 出版年: 2019
- ver: 2nd ed.
- sb: Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures , methods. , Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures methods. , Reconstructive Surgical Procedures methods. , Orbit , Lacrimal Apparatus , surgery. , Eyelids , Eyelids surgery. , Lacrimal Apparatus surgery. , Reconstructive Surgical Procedures , Orbit surgery.
- ISBN: 1496390814 , 1496390814 , 9781496390813 , 9781496390813
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index
- ab: "The Atlas of Oculoplastic and Orbital Surgery offers detailed, step-by-step instructions from initial skin marking and cut to final closure for more the most commonly performed oculoplastic, lacrimal, and orbital surgeries. Each step also includes a matching illustrationinverted to accommodate the surgeon's actual position during the surgery. For the updated 2nd edition author Jonathan Dutton will be adding 12 new, highly-illustrated procedures. These include: Malar Mounds and Festoons Double-Bridges Flap Upper Eyelid Reconstruction to Z Plasty Full-Thickness Blepharotomy for Eyelid Retraction Hard Palate Mucous Membrane Graft for LL Entropion Upper Full-Thickness resection with Wing-Tip Reconstruction Dermis-Fat Graft for Superior Sulcus Deformity External Brow Pexy Limited Orbicularis Myectomy Gold Weight Implantation for Lagophthalmos Four-Petal Flap Evisceration Endonasal Endoscopic DCR Cheek Rotation Flap to Z-Plasty"--Provided by publisher
- ref_id: 000269249
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結