Nutrition in public health
- au: edited by Sari Edelstein.
- Publish: Burlington, MA : Jones & Bartlett Learning c2018.
- 出版年: 2018
- ver: 4th ed.
- sb: Needs Assessment. , Nutritional Physiological Phenomena. , Risk Factors. , United States. , Nutrition Policy. , Public Health Practice.
- ISBN: 1284104699 , 9781284104691
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index. Applying nutrition science to the public's health -- Nutritional epidemiology : an introduction -- Creating public policy and advocating for nutrition policies -- Role of the federal agencies in public health nutrition -- Community needs assessment -- Planning and evaluating nutrition services for the community -- Serving those at highest nutritional risk -- Intervening to change the public's eating behavior -- Growing a healthier nation : maternal, infant, child, and adolescent nutrition with an emphasis on childhood overweight -- Importance of public health nutrition programs in preventing disease and promoting adult health -- Promoting older adult nutrition -- Providing nutrition services in public health primary care -- Food security and adequate food access for the public -- Safeguarding the food supply and securing the food supply -- Grant writing in public health nutrition -- Staffing, managing, and leading public health nutrition personnel -- Leveraging nutrition education through the public health team -- Networking for nutrition and earning administrative support -- Marketing nutrition programs and services -- Striving for excellence and envisioning the future.
- ref_id: 000268356
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結