Intimate partner violence[videorecording]
- au: American Psychological Association presents ; produced by Governors State University, Digital Learning and Media Design ; video producer/director, Jon Mark Tullos.
- Publish: [Washington, D.C.] : American Psychological Association c2016.
- 出版年: 2016
- cu: APA , The
- sb: Marital violence. , Family violence. , Spouse Abuse. , Domestic Violence. , Marital psychotherapy. , Psychological abuse.
- ISBN: 1433822458 , 9781433822452
- ps: 公開播映版(紙本授權書) "This DVD has been made possible as a collaborative effort between Governors State University and the American psychological Asspoication"--Ending credits.
- ab: "Intimate partner violence is more likely when an individual is suffering with trauma-related problems such as PTSD, as is sometimes the case in families with members who served in military combat positions. In this video, Dr. Casy Taft demonstrates his approach by helping a group of four men acknowledge intimate partner violence in their lives and take necessary steps towards remaining nonviolent."--Container.
- ref_id: 000268286
- type: 視聽資料
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結