Neural dynamics of neurological disease[electronic resource]
- au: Christopher A. Shaw.
- Publish: Hoboken, New Jersey : John Wiley & Sons, Inc. .
- 出版年: 2017
- sb: Diseases. , Aging , Aging physiology. , Disease Progression. , Central Nervous System Diseases. , Electronic books. , physiology. , Nervous system , Nervous system Diseases.
- ISBN: 1118634527 , 9781118634523
- ISSN: 9781118634578 , 1118634578
- ps: E1073學校採購電子書 Includes bibliographical references and index. The dynamics of neurological disease : current views and key issues -- Clinical and economic features of age-related neurological diseases -- Spectrum of neurological disease, clusters, and ubiquity -- Complexity, cascading failures, and neurological diseases -- Genetic determinants of neurological disease -- Environmental determinants of neurological disease and gene-toxin interactions -- The mystery and lessons of ALS-PDC -- Neurological disease models and their discontents : validity, replicability, and the decline effect -- The progression and the time line of neurological disease -- Development, aging, and neurological disease -- CNS-immune system interactions and autoimmunity -- The impact of synergy of factors in neurological disease -- The current status of neurological disease treatments -- The future of translational research in neurological disease -- Defining the limits for neurological disease treatments -- The politics and economics of neurological disease.
- URL: 點擊此處查看電子書
- ref_id: 000268188
- type: 電子書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結