Complementary feeding :building the foundations for a healthy life
- au: editors, Robert E. Black, Maria Makrides, Ken K. Ong.
- Publish: Basel, Switzerland :Vevey, Switzerland : Karger ;Nestle Nutrition Institute c2017.
- 出版年: 2017
- cu: Nestlé
- sb: Child Development , Infant Nutritional Physiological Phenomena , Congresses
- ISBN: 3318059552 , 9783318059557
- ISSN: 9783318059564 , 1664-2147 ;
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index. Complementary foods : guidelines and practices / Netting, M.; Makrides, M. -- Complementary feeding, micronutrients and developmental outcomes of children / Gould, J.F. -- Advancement in texture in early complementary feeding and the relevance to developmental outcomes / Green, J.R.; Simione, M.; Le Révérend, B.; Wilson, E.R.; Richburg, B.; Alder, M.; Del Valle, M.; Loret, C. -- Update on timing and source of "allergenic" foods / Palmer, D.J. -- Flavor and taste development in the 1st years of life / Ross, E.S. -- Summary on update on introduction of complementary feeding / Makrides, M. -- Patterns of growth in early childhood and infectious disease and nutritional determinants / Black, R.E. -- Measuring infant and young child complementary feeding practices : indicators, current practice and research gaps / Ruel, M.T. -- Evidence for the effects of complementary feeding interventions on the growth of infants and young children in low- and middle-income countries / Heidkamp, R. -- Results with complementary food using local food ingredients / Ahmed, T.; Islam, M.; Choudhury, N.; Hossain, I.; Huq, S.; Mahfuz, M.; Sarker, S.A. -- Fortification of complementary foods : a review of products and program delivery / Neufeld, L.M.; Osendarp, S.; Gonzalez, W. -- Ying yang bao : improving complementary feeding for Chinese infants in poor regions / Huo, J. -- Summary on complementary feeding interventions in lmic / Black, R.E -- Healthy growth and development / Ong, K.K -- Responsive feeding : strategies to promote healthy mealtime interactions / Black, M.M.; Hurley, K.M -- Complementary feeding in an obesogenic environment : behavioral and dietary quality outcomes and interventions / Daniels, L.A. -- Modifiable risk factors and interventions for childhood obesity prevention within the 1st 1,000 days / Dattilo, A.M. -- Summary on factors influencing healthy growth / Ong, K.K.
- URL: https://www.karger.com/Book/Home/272032
- ref_id: 000267604
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結