Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics complete food and nutrition guide
- au: Roberta Larson Duyff.
- Publish: Boston ;New York : Houghton Mifflin Harcourt 2017.
- 出版年: 2017
- ver: 5th ed.
- sb: Nutritional Requirements , methods , Cooking methods , Nutrition Therapy , Cooking , Diet , Popular Work , Nutritional Physiological Phenomena
- ISBN: 0544520580 , 9780544520585
- ISSN: 9780544520592
- ps: "Completely updated & revised"--Cover. Includes index. Introduction -- Wellness: eat smart, get active, live well. Making your food and lifestyle choices count ; Plan smart to eat smart ; Make quick, easy meals and snacks ; Think your drinks -- Food and nutrition: choices in the marketplace. Producing your food ; Shop with nutrition savvy ; Keep your food safe ; Cook for flavor and health ; Eat smart away from home ; Use supplements wisely -- Nutrients: what's inside your food. Carbs: sugars, starches, and fiber ; Protein power ; Fat facts ; Vitamins and minerals ; Water, "phytos," and probiotics -- Food: for every age and every stage. Give your baby a health start ; Help kids grow up healthy ; Manage women's unique nutrition concerns ; Manage men's nutrition issues ; Eat healthy beyond midlife ; Eat smart for sports -- Smart eating: preventing and managing health issues. Reach and maintain your healthy weight ; Cope with food allergies and other food sensitivities ; Manage cardiovascular disease, diabetes, and cancer ; Manage other diet-related health issues -- Resources for healthy eating. Keep "well" informed.
- ab: The choices you make every day about food and nutrition really do matter. They impact your health and well-being now and throughout your life. Duyff provides sound, positive, and practice advice for you and your family, at every age and stage of life.
- ref_id: 000267597
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結