- au: Russell Vang, Jeffrey D. Seidman, Anna Yemelyanova.
- Publish: Philadelphia, PA : Wolters Kluwer c2017.
- 出版年: 2017
- cu: Differential
- sb: methods. , Genital Diseases, Female diagnosis. , Pathology, Surgical methods. , Pathology, Surgical , Genital Diseases, Female , Genital Diseases, Female surgery. , surgery. , diagnosis. , Diagnosis, Differential.
- ISBN: 1496332946 , 1496332946 , 9781496332943 , 9781496332943
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index. Vulva and vagina -- Cervix -- Uterine corpus (epithelial lesions) -- Uterine corpus (pure mesenchymal and mixed epithelial-mesenchymal lesions) -- Ovary -- Peritoneum/omentum -- Fallopian tube and paratubal region -- Gestational trophoblastic disease.
- ab: "Systematically solve tough diagnostic challenges in gynecologic pathology with this new title in the Differential Diagnoses in Surgical Pathology series. This practical, full-color reference uses select images of clinical and pathological findings, together with succinct, expert instructions, to guide you through the decision-making process by distinguishing between commonly confused lesions of the gynecologic tract. By presenting material according to the way pathologists actually work, this user-friendly volume helps you quickly differentiate entities that have overlapping morphologic features. Key Features: Presents over 170 differential diagnoses in gynecologic pathology, including the most common entities as well as selected rare diseases.Provides concise, bulleted summaries of clinical and pathological findings and relevant pictorial examples on the corresponding pages. , Features over 1,500 high-quality images of similar-looking lesions side by side for easy comparison with respect to clinicopathologic features and ancillary tests. Includes sections on Vulva & Vagina, Cervix, Endometrial Epithelial Lesions, Uterine Pure Mesenchymal and Mixed Epithelial-Mesenchymal Lesions, Ovary, Peritoneum/Omentum, Fallopian Tube and Paratubal Region, and Gestational Trophoblastic Disease. Ideal for practicing pathologists, pathologists in training, residents, and medical students. Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like: Complete content with enhanced navigation. Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation "Highlighting tool" for easier reference of key content throughout the text. , Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use"--Provided by publisher.
- URL: online textbook
- ref_id: 000267109
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結