Mastering your adult ADHD :a cognitive-behavioral treatment program : therapist guide
- au: Steven A. Safren ... [et al.].
- Publish: New York, NY : Oxford University Press c2017.
- 出版年: 2017
- ver: 2nd ed.
- cu: Treatments
- sb: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity , methods. , Cognitive Behavioral Therapy , Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity therapy. , Adult. , Cognitive Behavioral Therapy methods. , therapy.
- ISBN: 0190235586 , 9780190235581
- ps: Includes bibliographical references (p. 141-145).
- ab: "Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) in adulthood is a prevalent and impairing disorder. While medications have been effective in treating adult ADHD, the majority of individuals treated with medications still have symptoms that require additional skills and symptom management strategies. This Second Edition of Mastering Your Adult ADHD is thoroughly updated to present the most current, empirically supported treatment strategies in cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) for coping with symptoms of adult ADHD. The Therapist Guide provides clinicians with effective means of teaching adult clients skills that have been scientifically tested and shown to help them cope with ADHD. The program has been updated to include the optional use of technology and smart phones to improve organization and planning. Core modules cover the development of systems for keeping track of appointments and tasks, reducing distractibility, and improving adaptive thinking skills, and there's an optional module on reducing procrastination. Information is also provided regarding holding an informational meeting with a spouse, partner, or family member. The step-by-step, session-by-session descriptions are a practical resource for therapists who deliver the treatment. The companion Client Workbook contains all of the necessary information for participating in the practical CBT intervention. It includes worksheets, forms, and a link to an assessment measure that can be used to gauge progress during treatment."-- , "This Second Edition of Mastering Your Adult ADHD is thoroughly updated to present the most current, empirically supported treatment strategies in cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) for coping with symptoms of adult ADHD"--
- ref_id: 000266789
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結