Artificial intelligence in decision support systems for diagnosis in medical imaging
- au: Kenji Suzuki, Chen Yisong, editors.
- 出版年: 2018
- cu: Intelligent
- sb: Decision Support Techniques , Diagnostic Imaging , Diagnosis, Computer-Assisted methods , Diagnosis, Computer-Assisted , Diagnostic Imaging methods , Artificial Intelligence , methods
- ISBN: 3319688421 , 3319688421 , 9783319688428 , 9783319688428
- ISSN: 9783319688435 , 1868-4394 ;
- ps: Includes bibliographical references.
- ab: This book offers the first comprehensive overview of artificial intelligence (AI) technologies in decision support systems for diagnosis based on medical images, presenting cutting-edge insights from thirteen leading research groups around the world. Medical imaging offers essential information on patients? medical condition, and clues to causes of their symptoms and diseases. Modern imaging modalities, however, also produce a large number of images that physicians have to accurately interpret. This can lead to an?information overload? for physicians, and can complicate their decision-making. As such, intelligent decision support systems have become a vital element in medical-image-based diagnosis and treatment. Presenting extensive information on this growing field of AI, the book offers a valuable reference guide for professors, students, researchers and professionals who want to learn about the most recent developments and advances in the field.
- ref_id: 000266742
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結