Radiobiology for the radiologist
- au: Eric J. Hall, DPhil, DSc, FACR, FRCR, FASTRO ---- Amato J. Giaccia, PhD.
- Publish: Philadelphia : Wolters Kluwer 2019.
- 出版年: 2019
- ver: Eighth edition
- sb: Medical radiology. , Radiotherapy. https://id.nlm.nih.gov/mesh/D011878 , Medical radiology. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh85110777 , Radiation Effects. https://id.nlm.nih.gov/mesh/D011830 , Radiation Effects. , Medical physics. , Radiobiology. , Medical physics. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh85083001 , Radiobiology. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh85110669 , Radiotherapy. , Radiobiology. https://id.nlm.nih.gov/mesh/D011853
- ISBN: 1496335414 , 9781496335418
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index Physics and chemistry of radiation absorption -- Molecular mechanisms of DNA and chromosome damage and repair -- Cell survival curves -- Radiosensitivity and cell age in the mitotic cycle -- Fractionated radiation and the dose-rate effect -- Oxygen effect and reoxygenation -- Linear energy transfer and relative biologic effectiveness -- Acute radiation syndrome -- Medical countermeasures to radiation exposure -- Radiation carcinogenesis -- Heritable effects of radiation -- Effects of radiation on the embryo and fetus -- Radiation cataractogenesis -- Radiologic terrorism -- Doses and risks in diagnostic radiology, interventional radiology and cardiology, and nuclear medicine -- Radiation protection -- Molecular techniques in radiobiology -- Cancer biology -- Dose-response relationships for model normal tissues -- Clinical response of normal tissues -- Model tumor systems -- Cell, tissue, and tumor kinetics -- Time, dose, and fractionation in radiotherapy -- Retreatment after radiotherapy: the possibilities and the perils -- Alternative radiation modalities -- The biology and exploitation of tumor hypoxia -- Chemotherapeutic agents from the perspective of the radiation biologist -- Hyperthermia
- ref_id: 000266277
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結