Pediatric dentistry :a clinical approach
- au: edited by G©œran Koch, Sven Poulsen, Ivar Espelid, Dorte Haubek.
- Publish: Chichester, West Sussex ;Ames, Iowa : John Wiley & Sons, Ltd c2017.
- 出版年: 2017
- ver: Third edition
- sb: Dental Care for Children methods , Pediatric Dentistry , Dental Care for Children , Pedodontics , methods
- ISBN: 1118913493 , 9781118913499
- ISSN: 9781118913635 , 9781118913642
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index
- ab: "Revised, expanded, and thoroughly updated, Pediatric Dentistry: A Clinical Approach, Third Edition offers systematic coverage of all clinical, scientific, and social topics relating to pediatric dentistry. This new edition of the highly acclaimed text features extensive updates reflecting the latest developments in the field, with an increased focus on evidence-based oral health care for young people. New photographs and illustrations have been added throughout, alongside new chapters on genetics, child abuse and neglected children, and ethics. Coverage of pedodontic endodontics has been expanded across two chapters - one on primary teeth and one on young permanent teeth. Students can also test their comprehension of each topic by using the interactive self-assessment questions hosted on the book's companion website (www.wiley.com/go/koch/pediatric_dentistry). Pediatric Dentistry: A Clinical Approach, Third Edition provides a uniquely clear, comprehensive, and clinical approach to the dental treatment of children and adolescents for students, trainees, and dentists involved in the treatment of young individuals" --
- ref_id: 000266258
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結