Walter and Miller's textbook of radiotherapy :radiation physics, theraphy and oncology
- 作者: edited by Paul Symonds ...[et al.].
- 出版: Edinburgh : Elsevier Churchhill Livingstone 2012.
- 出版年: 2012
- 版本: 7th ed.
- 標題: Radiotherapy. , Cancer , Neoplasms , Medical physics. , Cancer Radiotherapy. , radiotherapy. , Neoplasms radiotherapy.
- ISBN: 0443074860 , 9780443074868
- 附註: Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 摘要: A comprehensive textbook of radiotherapy and related radiation physics and oncology for use by all those concerned with the uses of radiation and cytotoxic drugs in the treatment of patients with malignant disease. Walter & Miller's Textbook of Radiotherapy has become the core text for therapeutic radiography students and an important introductory text for trainee radiologists and clinical physicists. The book is divided into two parts: the first covers underlying principles of physics, and thesecond is a systematic review by tumour site concentratingon the role of radiotherapy in the treatment of malignant disease and setting its use in context with chemotherapy and surgery. The 7th edition continues the tradition of bringing the physics and clinical application of radiationfor therapy together at entry level and is completely revised to take into account the huge technological advances in radiotherapy treatment since publication of the previous edition. ... The book is supported by Evolve electronic resources: sample plans, additional diagnostic images and clinical photographs.
- 系統號: 000264518
- 資料類型: 圖書
- 讀者標籤: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結