Goldberger's clinical electrocardiography :a simplified approach
- au: Ary L. Goldberger, Zachary D. Goldberger, Alexei Shvilkin.
- Publish: Philadelphia, PA : Elsevier c2017.
- 出版年: 2017
- ver: 9th ed.
- sb: Electrocardiography.
- ISBN: 0323401694 , 9780323401692
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index. Essential concepts : what is an ECG? -- ECG basics : waves,intervals, and segments -- How to make basic ECG measurements -- ECG leads -- The normal ECG -- Electrical axis and axis deviation -- Atrial and ventricular enlargement -- Ventricular conduction disturbances : bundle branch blocks and related abnormalities -- Myocardial ischemia and infarction, part I : STsegment elevation and q wave syndromes -- Myocardial ischemia and infarction, part II : non-STsegment elevation and non-q wave syndromes -- Drug effects, electrolyte abnormalities,and metabolic disturbances -- Pericardial, myocardial, andpulmonary syndromes -- Sinus and escape rhythms -- Supraventricular arrhythmias, part I : premature beats andparoxysmal supraventricular tachycardias -- Supraventricular arrhythmias, part II : atrial flutter andatrial fibrillation -- Ventricular arrhythmias -- Atrioventricular (AV) conduction abnormalities, part I : delays, blocks, and dissociation syndromes -- Atrioventricular (AV) conduction disorders, part II : preexcitation (Wolff -- Parkinson -- White) patterns and syndromes -- Bradycardias and tachycardias : review and differential diagnosis -- Digitalis toxicity -- Sudden cardiac arrest and sudden cardiac death syndromes -- Pacemakers and implantable cardioverter -- defibrillators : essentials for clinicians -- Interpreting ECGs : an integrative approach -- Limitations and uses of the ECG --ECG differential diagnoses : instant replays -- Mini-review demon : brief chapter reviews with questions and answers -- Supplemental extras -- Quiz master : self-assessment of clinical ECG skills.
- ab: Ideal for students and as a review for practicing clinicians, Goldberger's Clinical Electrocardiography explains the fundamentals of ECG interpretation and analysis, helping facilitate an understanding of rhythm disorders and the relevant clinical outcomes. The authors take readers through the nuts and bolts of ECG, using Dr. Ary Goldberger's award-winning teaching style to clarify complex concepts in an easy-to-read manner. You'll learn simple waveform analysis and beyond to present ECGs as they are used in hospital wards, outpatient clinics, emergency departments, and most especially intensive care units -- where the recognition of normal and abnormal patterns is the starting point in patient care"--Publisher's description.
- ref_id: 000264496
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結