Skin disease :diagnosis and treatment
- au: Thomas P. Habif... [et. al].
- Publish: New York : Elsevier 2018.
- 出版年: 2018
- ver: 4th ed.
- sb: Diseases , Skin Diseases , Skin Diseases -- Handbooks, manuals, etc. , Skin Diseases therapy. , Skin Diseases diagnosis. , Handbooks. , Skin , diagnosis. , therapy.
- ISBN: 0323442226 , 9780323442220
- ps: Preceded by Skin disease / Thomas P. Habif ... [et al.]. 3rd ed. 2011. Topical therapy -- Eczema -- Urticaria -- Acne, rosacea and related disorders -- Psoriasis and other papulosquamous diseases -- Bacterial infections -- Sexually transmitted infections -- Viral infections -- Fungal infections -- Exanthems and drug reactions -- Hypersensitivity syndromes and vasculitis -- Infestations and bites -- Vesicular and bullous diseases -- Connective tissue diseases -- Light-related diseases and disorders ofpigmentation -- Benign skin tumors -- Premalignant and malignant non-melanoma skin tumors -- Nevi and malignant melanoma -- Vascular tumors and malformations -- Hair and nail diseases -- Neonatal disease -- Cutaneous manifestations of internal disease -- Lasers in dermatology -- Leishmaniasis -- Leprosy (Hansen's diseases)
- ab: "Get practical guidance from renowned dermatologist Dr. Thomas Habif and his expert team of co-authors in this user-friendly, focused text. Written specifically for the non-specialist, this easy-to-follow reference offers precisely the diagnostic and treatment information you need to quickly identify the 250 skin disorders you're most likely to see. It's an ideal resource for any medicalpractitioner who'd rather treat than refer patients with skin disease, as well as an excellent review for board preparation"--Publisher's description
- ref_id: 000264490
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結