Mental health and illness of the elderly
- 作者: Helen Chiu, Kenneth Shulman, editors.
- 出版: Singapore : Springer c2017.
- 出版年: 2017
- 叢書名: Mental
- 標題: Geriatric psychiatry. , Older people Mental health services. , Older people Mental health. , Geriatric Psychiatry. , Mental health. , Mental health services. , Older people
- ISBN: 981102412X , 9789811024122
- ISBN: 9789811024146 , 9811024146
- 附註: Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 摘要: This book consolidates current knowledge in the field and discusses psychiatric disorders among the elderly, while bridging the gap between clinical practice and the socio-cultural contexts. The book is particularly important in the face of rapidly changing conditions globally and challenges such as migration, war and violence, diminishing physical health due to ageing and their impacton the mental health of elderly. Longevity is a great giftof medical sciences and modern health care and since the benefit of longevity comes with specific mental health issues of the elderly, this book responds to the heightened need to understand and address the mental health challenges of the elderly.
- 系統號: 000264482
- 資料類型: 圖書
- 讀者標籤: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結