Exercise for falls prevention[videorecording] :assessment and implementation
- au: presented by Christian Thompson.
- Publish: Monterey, CA : Healthy Learning 2011.
- 出版年: 2011
- cu: Sports
- sb: Aging Physiological aspects. , Aging , Exercise for older people. , Physiological aspects.
- ps: 公播版(紙本授權書) Falls and the older adult continuum -- Factors affecting falls -- Our falls defense mechanisms ... that begin to malfunction with age! -- Assessments : reach test, timed up-and-go test, chair stand test -- Constructing an exercise program
- ab: Exercise for Falls Prevention: Assessment and Implementation provides an overview of exercise programming that can help prevent older adults from falling. The DVD offers detailed information on the reasons for falls in older adults, as well as shares insights from a community-based research program that has enabled over 100 adults reduce their risk of falls. In addition, the DVD reviews assessment measures and program design techniques for falls prevention
- ref_id: 000263598
- type: 視聽資料
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結