Social work practice and psychopharmacology :a person-in-environment approach
- au: Sophia F. Dziegielewski, George A. Jacinto.
- Publish: New York, NY : Springer Publishing Company, LLC 2016.
- 出版年: 2016
- ver: 3rd ed.
- sb: methods. , Social Environment. , Social Work, Psychiatric , drug therapy. , Psychotropic Drugs. , Medical social work. , Social Work, Psychiatric methods. , Mental Disorders drug therapy. , Mental Disorders , Pharmacology.
- ISBN: 0826144217 , 9780826144218
- ISSN: 9780826130389
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index Use of medications as part of health and mental health practice -- Understanding how medications work : the humanbrain -- Practice tips and helping the client -- Taking a medication history, documentation, and treatment planning -- Prescription and nonprescription medications : what every social worker should know -- Complementary and alternative medicine : an introduction for social workers -- Special populations : medications for use in children and adolescents, older adults, and women and pregnancy -- Mental health disorders and the treatment of depression --Treatment of bipolar disorders -- Mental health disorders and the treatment of anxiety and stress -- Schizophrenia and psychotic disorders -- Conclusion : social workers as proactive professionals
- ref_id: 000263459
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結