Helping relationships with older adults :from theory to practice
- au: Adelle M. Williams Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania.
- Publish: Los Angeles : SAGE 2017.
- 出版年: 2017
- ver: 1st ed.
- cu: Counseling
- sb: Older people Medical care. , Services for. , Social work with older people. , Older people. , Older people , Older people Services for. , Medical care.
- ISBN: 1483344584 , 9781483344584
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index. Introduction -- Historical perspectives and changing attitudes toward older adults -- Characteristics of positive older adults and the helping process -- Common issues and problematic behaviors experienced by older adults -- Health challenges that impact well-being of older adults -- Challenging conditions experienced by older adults -- Family issues and support systems -- Loss and its effect on older adults -- Opportunities in later life -- Professional practice in working with older adults -- Skills, attitudes, and knowledge of effective practitioners -- Professional practice with older adults -- Therapeutic approaches and appropriateness for older clients -- Future trends -- References -- Index -- About the author.
- ref_id: 000263446
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結