- au: Patrick R. Murray, Ken S. Rosenthal, Michael A. Pfaller.
- Publish: Philadelphia, PA : Elsevier 2016.
- 出版年: 2016
- ver: 8th ed.
- sb: Microbiology. , Parasitology. , Microbiological Techniques.
- ISBN: 0323299563 , 9780323299565
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index. Introduction to medical microbiology -- Human microbiome in health and disease -- Sterilization, disinfection, and antisepsis -- Microscopy and in vitro culture -- Molecular diagnosis -- Serologic diagnosis -- Elements of host protective responses -- Innate host responses -- Antigen-specific immune responses -- Immune responses to infectious agents -- Antimicrobial vaccines -- Bacterial classification, structure, and replication -- Bacterial metabolism and genetics -- Mechanisms of bacterial pathogenesis -- Role of bacteria in disease -- Laboratory diagnosis of bacterial diseases -- Antibacterial agents -- Staphylococcus and related gram-positive cocci -- Streptococcus and Enterococcus -- Bacillus -- Listeria and related gram-positive bacteria -- Mycobacterium and related acid-fast bacteria -- Neisseria and related genera -- Haemophilus and related bacteria -- Enterobacteriaceae -- Vibrio and related bacteria -- Pseudomonas and related bacteria -- Campylobacter and helicobacter -- Miscellaneous gram-negative rods -- Clostridium -- Non-spore-forming anaerobic bacteria -- Treponema, Borrelia, and Leptospira -- Mycoplasma and Ureaplasma -- Rickettsia, Ehrlichia, and related bacteria -- Chlamydia and Chlamydophila -- Viral classification, structure, and replication -- Mechanisms of viral pathogenesis -- Role of viruses in disease -- Laboratory diagnosis of viral diseases -- Antiviral agents and infection control -- Papillomaviruses and polyomaviruses -- Adenoviruses -- Human herpesviruses -- Poxviruses -- Parvoviruses -- Picornaviruses -- Coronaviruses and noroviruses -- Paramyxoviruses -- Orthomyxoviruses -- Rhabdoviruses, Filoviruses, and Bornaviruses -- Reoviruses -- Togaviruses and flaviviruses -- Bunyaviridae and Arenaviridae -- Retroviruses -- Hepatitis viruses -- Prion diseases -- Fungal classification, structure, and replication -- Pathogenesis of fungal disease -- Role of fungi in disease -- Laboratory diagnosis of fungal disease -- Antifungal agents -- Superficial and cutaneous mycoses -- Subcutaneous mycoses -- Systemic mycoses caused by dimorphic fungi -- Opportunistic mycoses -- Fungal and fungal-like infections of unusual or uncertain etiology -- Mycotoxins and mycotoxicoses -- Parasitic classification, structure, and replication -- Pathogenesis of parasitic diseases -- Role of parasites in disease -- Laboratory diagnosis of parasitic disease -- Antiparasitic agents -- Intestinal and urogenital protozoa -- Blood and tissue protozoa -- Nematodes -- Trematodes -- Cestodes -- Arthropods.
- URL: studentconsult
- ref_id: 000263429
- type: 圖書
- 課程: 基礎微免學 ( 醫學系所 - 醫學院) , 微生物及免疫學 ( 醫學系所 - 醫學院) , 免疫、防禦與感染學 ( 醫學系所 - 醫學院)
- 授課老師: 陳志豪 , 陳志豪 , 陳志豪
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Turn toMedical Microbiology, 8th Editionfor a thorough, clinically relevant understanding of microbes and their diseases. Thissuccinct, easy-to-use text presents the fundamentals of microbiology and immunology in a clearly written, engaging manner-effectively preparing you for your courses, exams, and beyond.Coverage of basic principles, immunology, laboratory diagnosis, bacteriology, virology, mycology, and parasitology help youmaster the essentials. Review questions at the end of each chapter correlate basic science with clinical practice to help you understand the clinical relevance of the organisms examined.Clinical cases illustrate the epidemiology, diagnosis, and treatment of infectious diseases, reinforcing a clinical approach to learning.Full-color clinical photographs, images, and illustrations help you visualize the clinical presentations of infections.Summary tables and text boxes emphasizing essential concepts and learning issues optimize exam review.Additional images, 200 self-assessment questions, NEW animations, and more.Student Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experienceincludes access -- on a variety of devices -- to the complete text, videos, images, and references from the book.Thoroughly updated chapters include the latest information on the human microbiome and probiotics/prebiotics; including a new chapter on Human Microbiome In Health and DiseaseNEW chapter summaries introduce each microbe chapter, including trigger words and links to the relevant chapter text (on e-book version on Student Consult), providing a concise introduction or convenient review for each topic.Online access to the complete text, additional images, 200 self-assessment questions, NEW animations,and more is available through Student Consult.