100 successful college application essays
- au: compiled and edited by members of the staff of The Harvard Independent.
- Publish: New York : New American Library 2013.
- 出版年: 2013
- ver: 3rd ed.
- sb: College applications United States. , Admission. , Universities and colleges United States -- Admission. , Exposition (Rhetoric) , College applications , Universities and colleges
- ISBN: 0451417615 , 9780451417619
- ps: On writing the college essay -- Essays on applying to college -- Essays on coming to America -- Drawings and cartoons -- Essays on death and dying -- Essays on family -- Offbeat and other essays -- Self-portraits -- Essays on sports and activities -- Idea essays -- Essays on work experience -- Essays on experiences abroad -- Essays on writing.
- ab: These are the essays that helped their authors gain admission to Harvard, Yale, Brown, Columbia, Wellesley, Pomona, and other outstanding schools -- followed by invaluable comments by experts in admissions, placement, and college counseling at some of the best learning institutions around the country.
- ref_id: 000263418
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結