Becoming a translator :an introduction to the theory and practice of translation
- au: Douglas Robinson ; with additional technology-related contributions by Dorothy Kenny.
- Publish: London ;New York : Routledge 2012.
- 出版年: 2012
- ver: 3rd ed.
- sb: Translating and interpreting.
- ISBN: 0203108728 , 9780203108727
- ps: Includes bibliographical references (p. 215-226) and index External knowledge: the user's view -- Internal knowledge:the translator's view -- THe process of translation -- Drawing on experience: how being a translator is more thanjust being good at languages -- Starting with people: social interaction as the first key focus of translators' experience of the world -- Working with people: the workplace as the interactive setting for specialized terminologies -- Translation as an operation performed in and on languages -- Working and understanding through social networks -- The impact on translation of culture(s)-- When habit fails
- ab: "Fusing theory with advice and information about the practicalities of translating, Becoming a Translator is the essential resource for novice and practicing translators. The book explains how the market works, helpstranslators learn how to translate faster and more accurately, as well as providing invaluable advice and tips about how to deal with potential problems, such as stress." --
- ref_id: 000263407
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結