Roald Dahl's Charlie and the chocolate factory
- au: text by Roald Dahl ; illustrated by Quentin Blake ; [new foreword by Jack O'Brien].
- Publish: New York : Puffin Books 2016.
- 出版年: 2016
- sb: Bucket, Charlie (Fictitious character) Juvenile fiction. , Bucket, Charlie (Fictitious character) , Conduct of life , Wonka, Willy (Fictitious character) , Chocolate factories , Chocolate Juvenile fiction. , Chocolate , Wonka, Willy (Fictitious character) Juvenile fiction. , Chocolate factories Juvenile fiction. , Children , Children Conduct of life -- Juvenile fiction.
- ISBN: 0147512956 , 9780147512956
- ps: Audience: Ages 8-12. Here comes Charlie -- Mr. Willy Wonka's factory -- Mr. Wonka and the Indian prince -- The secret workers -- The golden tickets -- The first two finders -- Charlie's birthday -- Two more golden tickets found -- Grandpa Joe takes a gamble -- The family begins to starve -- The miracle -- What it said on the golden ticket -- The big day arrives -- Mr. Willy Wonka -- The chocolate room -- The oompa-loompas -- Augustus Gloop goes up the pipe -- Down the chocolate river -- The inventing room -- everlasting gobstoppers and hair toffee -- The great gum machine -- Good-by Violet -- Along the corridor -- Square candies that look round -- Veruca in the nut room -- The great glass elevator -- The television chocolate room -- Mike Teavee is sent by television -- Only Charlie left -- The other children go home -- Charlie's chocolate factory.
- ab: Each of five children lucky enough to discover an entry ticket for a tour of Mr. Willy Wonka's mysterious chocolate factory takes advantage of the situation in his or her own way.
- ref_id: 000263398
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結