Fish in a tree
- au: Lynda Mullaly Hunt.
- Publish: New York, NY : Puffin Books 2017.
- 出版年: 2017
- sb: Children Conduct of life -- Juvenile fiction. , Dyslexic children Juvenile fiction. , Conduct of life , Self-esteem in children Juvenile fiction. , Self-esteem in children , Reading Juvenile fiction. , Dyslexic children , Reading , Children
- ISBN: 0399162593 , 9780399162596
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index.
- ab: Ally has been smart enough to fool a lot of smart people. Every time she lands in a new school, she is able to hide her inability to read by creating clever yet disruptive distractions. She is afraid to ask for help; after all, how can you cure dumb? However, her newest teacher Mr. Daniels sees the bright, creative kid underneath the trouble maker. With his help, Ally learns not to be so hard on herself and that dyslexia is nothing to be ashamed of. As her confidence grows, Ally feels free to be herself and the world starts opening up with possibilities. She discovers that there's a lot more to her -- and to everyone -- than a label, and that great minds don't always think alike.
- ref_id: 000263394
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結