English for information technology.2,Vocational English course book
- au: David Hill ; series editor, David Bonamy.
- Publish: Harlow : Pearson Education Limited 2012.
- 出版年: 2012
- cu: Pearson
- sb: TerminologyStudy and teaching. , Business English , Information technology Study and teaching -- Computer-assisted instruction. , Information technology Terminology -- Study and teaching. , English language Business English -- Textbooks for foreign speakers. , English language , Study and teaching , Information technology
- ISBN: 1408252023 , 9781408252024
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index.
- ab: This series is designed to meet the English language needs of learners in a range of vocational specialisations. Designed for both pre-work and in-work learners these titles combine a strong grammar syllabus with the essential vocabulary that these students will need in their working lives.
- ref_id: 000263390
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Online downloadable Teachers Books are available with this series and contain: * Multi-lingual glossaries in British and American English * Audio glossaries in British and American English * Editable tests * Advice on teaching these specialisations for those with no vocational knowledge