Bee time :lessons from the hive
- au: Mark L. Winston.
- Publish: Cambridge, Massachusetts : Harvard University Press 2016.
- 出版年: 2016
- sb: Bee culture , Honeybee Social aspects. , Honeybee Behavior. , Bee culture Social aspects. , Social aspects. , Bees (Cooperative gatherings) , Honeybee , Behavior.
- ISBN: 0674368398 , 9780674368392
- ps: Includes bibliographical references (p.247-261) and index. Beginning with bees -- Honey -- Killer bees -- A thousand little cuts -- Valuing nature -- Bees in the city -- There's something bigger than Phil -- Art and culture -- Being social -- Conversing -- Lessons learned from the hive.
- ab: Bee Time presents Winston's reflections on three decades spent studying these creatures, and on the lessons they can teach about how humans might better interact with one another and the natural world. Like us, honeybees represent a pinnacle of animal sociality. How they submerge individual needs into the colony collective provides a lens through which to ponder human societies.
- ref_id: 000263354
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結