On writing the college application essay :the key to acceptance at the college of your choice
- au: by Harry Bauld.
- Publish: New York : Collins Reference 2012.
- 出版年: 2012
- ver: 25th anniversary ed.
- sb: Exposition (Rhetoric) , Admission , College applications , Universities and colleges , Universities and colleges Admission
- ISBN: 0062123998 , 9780062123992
- ps: First published in 1987 by Harper & Row publishers. Getting ready. The gray area -- Know your audience -- Danger : sleepy prose ahead (or, The sandman cometh) -- Writing. Chilling out (or, Everything I say you can't do, you can do) -- Warming up -- Coming alive -- Sweetheart, get me rewrite! -- Tinkering -- Evolution of an essay -- Reading. A not-brief-enough rant about supplements (or, Will someone please scrap the common app?) -- Exhibits : the quick and the dull -- Anthology -- Exhibits 2
- ab: Offers tips on how to write meaningful essays for college admission applications. Includes sample essays
- ref_id: 000263349
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結