- au: Neal Shusterman ; illustrations by Brendan Shusterman.
- Publish: New York, NY : HarperTeen 2016.
- 出版年: 2016
- ver: 1st ed.
- sb: Runaway children Juvenile fiction. , Metaphor , Ocean travel , Teenage artists Juvenile fiction. , Women veterans , Runaway children , Schizophrenia in adolescence , Women veterans Juvenile fiction. , Metaphor Juvenile fiction. , Ocean travel Juvenile fiction. , Women hermits , Teenage artists , Women hermits Juvenile fiction. , Schizophrenia in adolescence Juvenile fiction.
- ISBN: 0061134147 , 9780061134142
- ps: First paperback edition, 2016. Includes bibliographical references (pages 312-313). "A novel" -- Jacket.-Includes bibliographical references (pages 312-313).-"A teenage boy struggles with schizophrenia" -- -Caden Bosch is on a ship that's headed for the deepest point on Earth: Challenger Deep, the southern part of the Marianas Trench. Caden Bosch is a brilliant high school student whose friends are starting to notice his odd behavior. Caden Bosch is designated the ship's artist in residence to document the journey with images. Caden Bosch pretends to join the school track teambut spends his days walking for miles, absorbed by the thoughts in his head. Caden Bosch is dealing with schizophrenia ... and as fantasy and paranoia begin to take over, his parents have only one choice left. Paperback -Challenger Deep is a deeply powerful and personal novel by New York Times bestselling author Neal Shusterman. A captivating story about mental illness that lingers long beyond the last page, the novel features haunting interior illustrations by Neal Shusterman's son Brendan. Laurie Halse Anderson, award-winning author of Speak, calls Challenger Deep a brilliant journey across the dark sea of the mind; frightening, sensitive, and powerful. Simply extraordinary.
- ab: "A teenage boy struggles with schizophrenia"--
- ref_id: 000263347
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結