Their finest :a novel
- 作者: Lissa Evans.
- 出版: New York : Harper Perennial 2017.
- 出版年: 2017
- 版本: First U.S. edition.
- 標題: Motion pictures , Social aspects , World War, 1939-1945 Propaganda -- Fiction. , World War, 1939-1945 Social aspects -- Great Britain -- Fiction. , Historical fiction. , World War, 1939-1945 , Production and direction , Motion pictures Production and direction -- Fiction. , Propaganda
- ISBN: 0062414917 , 9780062414915
- 附註: "First published as Their finest hour and a half in Great Britain in 2009"--Title page verso.
- 摘要: "It is 1940. France has fallen, and only a narrow strip of sea lies between Great Britain and invasion. The war could go either way and everyone must do their bit. Copywriter Catrin Cole is drafted into the Ministry of Information to help write women into propaganda films--something that the men aren't very good at"--Page  of cover.
- 系統號: 000263338
- 資料類型: 圖書
- 讀者標籤: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結