At a glance :writing paragraphs and beyond with integrated readings
- au: Lee Brandon, Kelly Brandon.
- Publish: Stamford, CT : Cengage Learning 2015.
- 出版年: 2015
- ver: 6th ed.
- sb: English language Paragraphs -- Problems, exercises, etc. , Problems and exercises. , ParagraphsProblems, exercises, etc. , English language , Paragraphs. , English language Paragraphs.
- ISBN: 128544468X , 9781285444680
- ps: The paragraph and prewriting -- Writing, revising, and editing the paragraph -- Paragraphs and essays -- Reading techniques -- Reading-based writing -- Narration: moving through time -- Description: moving through space and time -- Exemplification: writing with examples -- Analysis by division: examining the parts -- Process analysis: writing about doing -- Cause and effect: determining reasons and outcomes -- Classification: establishing groups -- Comparison and contrast : showing similarities and differences -- Definition: clarifying terms -- Argument: writing to influence -- Handbook.
- ref_id: 000263328
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
AT A GLANCE: WRITING PARAGRAPHS AND BEYOND, WITH INTEGRATED READINGS, 6e includes a handbook for help with fundamentals, forty integrated readings by student and professional writers, instruction in writing paragraphs and short essays, an introduction to reading-based writing, and practice with reading techniques, all in a concise, affordable book.