The poet of them all :William Shakespeare and miniature designer bindings from the collection of Neale and Margaret Albert
- 作者: [edited by] Elisabeth R. Fairman with an essay by James Reid-Cunningham.
- 出版: New Haven : Yale Center for British Art 2016.
- 出版年: 2016
- 標題: Fine bindings Exhibitions , Albert, Neale M. , Miniature books Bibliography -- Exhibitions , Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616 Bibliography -- Exhibitions , Library , Miniature books , Fine bindings , Shakespeare, William, , Albert, Neale M. Library -- Exhibitions
- ISBN: 0300219121 , 9780300219128
- 附註: "This publication accompanies the exhibition 'The Poet of Them All' : William Shakespeare and Miniature Designer Bindings from the Collection of Neale and Margaret Albert,organized by the Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, and on view June 16-August 21, 2016." Includes bibliographical references and index "The poet of them all" : William Shakespeare and miniaturedesigner bindings from the collection of Neale and Margaret Albert / Elisabeth R. Fairman -- Enigmatic devices : the art of contemporary designer bookbinding / James Reid-Cunningham -- Works in the exhibition -- Part I: Brush Up Your Shakepeare -- Part II : Knickerbocker's Shakespeare -- Part III : Pickering's Shakespeare -- Part IV : more Shakespeare!
- 系統號: 000263301
- 資料類型: 圖書
- 讀者標籤: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結