A god in ruins :a novel
- au: Kate Atkinson.
- Publish: New York : Back Bay books / Little, Brown and Company 2016.
- 出版年: 2016
- ver: First United States edition: May 2015.
- sb: Veteran reintegration Fiction. , Veteran reintegration , Social distance. , Great Britain History -- 20th century -- Fiction. , War , Social distance Fiction. , War Psychological aspects -- Fiction. , Great Britain , World War, 1939-1945 Veterans -- Great Britain -- Fiction. , World War, 1939-1945 , Psychological aspects , Veterans , Social distance , History
- ISBN: 0316176508 , 9780316176507
- ps: Originally published in hardback by Little, Brown and company, 2015. First Back Bay paperback dition, 2016. Includes bibliographical references (p. -466).
- ab: Kate Atkinson's earlier novel "Life after life" explored the possibility of infinite chances and the power of choices, following Ursula Todd as she lived through the turbulent events of the last century over and over again. The sequel "A god in ruins" tells the story of the 20th century through Ursula's beloved younger brother Teddy--a would-be poet, heroic pilot, husband, father, and grandfather--as he navigates the perils and progress of a rapidly changing world. After all that Teddy endures in battle, his greatest challenge is living in a future he never expected to have.
- ref_id: 000263300
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結