Cloth lullaby :the woven life of Louise Bourgeois
- 作者: words by Amy Novesky ; pictures by Isabelle Arsenault.
- 出版: New York : Abrams Books for Young Readers 2016.
- 出版年: 2016
- 標題: Weavers , Bourgeois, Louise, 1911-2010 Themes, motives -- Juvenile literature , Mothers and daughters Juvenile literature , Weavers Juvenile literature , Bourgeois, Louise, , Tapestry Juvenile literature , Bourgeois, Louise, 1911-2010 Juvenile literature , Mothers and daughters , Themes, motives , Tapestry
- ISBN: 1419718819 , 9781419718816
- 摘要: A beautifully nuanced and poetic story, Cloth Lullaby stunningly captures the life of Louise Bourgeois and tellsthe story of a relationship between a mother and daughter,the birth of an artist, and how memory is stitched into usall , Before she became an artist, Louise Bourgeois was an apprentice in her family's tapestry shop, where her motherwas a weaver of tapestries. Discover how Louise learned about form and color, and how memories of her mother and her past are stitched into all of Louise's works
- 系統號: 000263298
- 資料類型: 圖書
- 讀者標籤: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結