The teenage guide to friends
- au: Nicola Morgan ; with a foreword by Cathy Cassidy.
- Publish: London : Walker Books and Subsidiaries 2017.
- 出版年: 2017
- sb: Friendship. , Teenagers. , Life skills guides , Teenagers , Friendship Juvenile literature. , Friendship , Teenagers Life skills guides -- Juvenile literature.
- ISBN: 1406369772 , 9781406369779
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index.
- ab: A comprehensive guide to teenage friendships, by award-winning author and well-being expert Nicola Morgan. Essential reading for teenagers and the adults who care about them. Nicola Morgan is an established expert on the teenage brain and adolescent stress, known for her engaging, clear style. She is author of the internationally renowned Blame My Brain: The Amazing Teenage Brain Revealed (shortlisted for the Aventis prize for science) and The Teenage Guide to Stress (winner of the School Library Association Award 2015, with both the judges' and readers' awards). Now The Teenage Guide to Friends - written for teenagers but essential for adults who want to understand - tackles the all-important subject of teen friendships. Contents include a section on making friends, keeping friendships strong, and what happens when they break down - as well as a look at online friendships, cyber-bullying, toxic friendships and frenemies, and empathy. There is also a section on personality types - introverts and extroverts - and quizzes to help you discover what sort of person you are, how you relate to others and how to deal with difficult situations. Complete with a list of helpful resources in the back.
- ref_id: 000263295
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結