Truly madly guilty
- au: Liane Moriarty.
- Publish: New York : Flatiron Books 2017, ©2016.
- 出版年: 2017
- ver: First Flatiron books paperback edition.
- sb: Psychological fiction. , Friendship Fiction. , Couples , Domestic fiction. , Friendship , Fiction. , Couples Fiction.
- ISBN: 1250069815 , 9781250069818
- ps: Includes reading group guide.
- ab: "Sam and Clementine have a wonderful, albeit, busy life. If there's anything they can count on, it's each other. Clementine and Erika are each other's oldest friends. But theirs is a complicated relationship, so when Erika mentions a last-minute invitation to a barbecue with her neighbors, Tiffany and Vid, Clementine and Sam don't hesitate. Having Tiffany and Vid's larger-than-life personalities there will be a welcome respite. Two months later, it won't stop raining, and Clementine and Sam can't stop asking themselves the question: What if we hadn't gone?"--Publisher's description.
- ref_id: 000263282
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結