Hag-seed :William Shakespeare's The Tempest retold
- au: Margaret Atwood.
- Publish: New York : Hogarth, an imprint of the Crown Publishing Group, a division of Penguin Random House LLC 2017, ©2016.
- 出版年: 2017
- ver: First United States paperback edition.
- cu: Hogarth
- sb: Psychological fictio , Death , Revenge , Shakespeare, William, Dramatic production , Prison theater , Revenge Fiction , Shakespeare, William, , Daughters Death -- Fiction , Prison theater Fiction , Daughters , Dramatic production
- ISBN: 0804141304 , 9780804141307
- ps: Originally published in hardcover in the United States by Hogar
- ab: Felix is at the top of his game as artistic director of the Makeshiweg Theatre Festival. His productions have amazed and confounded. Now he's staging a Tempest like no other: not only will it boost his reputation, it will heal emotional wounds. Or that was the plan. Instead, after an act of unforeseen treachery, Felix is living in exile in a backwoods hovel, haunted by memories of his beloved lost daughter, Miranda. And brewing revenge. After 12 years revenge finally arrives in the shape of a theatre course at a nearby prison. Here Felix and his inmate actors will put on his Tempest and snare the traitors who destroyed him. It's magic! But will it remake Felix as his enemies fall? Margaret Atwood's novel take on Shakespeare's play of enchantment, retribution, and second chances leads us on an interactive, illusion-ridden journey filled with new surprises and wonders of its own. -- Publisher descrip
- ref_id: 000263224
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結