365 days of wonder :Mr. Browne's precepts ; a quote for every day of the year about courage, friendship, love, andkindness
- 作者: R.J. Palacio.
- 出版: New York : Alfred A Knopf 2016.
- 出版年: 2016
- 版本: First trade paperback edition.
- 標題: Maxims. , Conduct of life , Quotations. , Conduct of life Quotations, maxims, etc.
- ISBN: 0553509039 , 9780553509038
- 附註: Includes supplementary content not present in hardcover edition: "Also included are: updates from your favorite Wonder characters, including Auggie, Jack, Summer, Charlotte, Julian, and Amos ; an excerpt from Wonder ; biographies of the inspiring people quoted in the book ; over 100 precepts sent in by readers like you ; a new precept for leap year."
- 摘要: In Wonder, readers were introduced to memorable English teacher Mr. Browne and his love of precepts. This companion book features conversations between Mr. Browne and Auggie, Julian, Summer, Jack Will, and others, giving readers a special peek at their lives after Wonder ends. Mr. Browne's essays and correspondence are rounded out by a precept for each day of the yeardrawn from popular songsto children's books to inscriptions on Egyptian tombstonesto fortune cookies. His selections celebrate the goodness of human beings, the strength of people's hearts, and the power of people's wills. There's something for everyone here, with words of wisdom from such noteworthy people as Anne Frank, Martin Luther King Jr., Confucius, Goethe, Sapphoand over 100 readers of Wonder who sent R. J. Palacio their own precepts. --From the hardcover edition.
- 系統號: 000263199
- 資料類型: 圖書
- 讀者標籤: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結