The moth catcher
- au: Ann Cleeves.
- Publish: London : Pan Books 2016.
- 出版年: 2016
- cu: The
- sb: Women detectives , Women detectives. , Women detectives England -- Fiction. , Stanhope, Vera , Stanhope, Vera Fiction. , Stanhope, Vera. , Fiction.
- ISBN: 1447278305 , 9781447278306
- ps: Originally published: Macmillan, 2015.
- ab: Life seems perfect in Valley Farm, a quiet community in Northumberland. Then a shocking discovery shatters the silence. The owners of a big country house have employed a house-sitter, a young ecologist named Patrick, to look after the place while they're away. But Patrick is found dead by the side of the lane into the valley - a beautiful, lonely place to die. DI Vera Stanhope arrives on the scene, with her detectives Holly and Joe. When they look round the attic of the big house - where Patrick has a flat - she finds the body of a second man. All the two victims have in common is a fascination with moths - catching these beautiful, rare creatures. The three couples who live in the Valley Farm development have secrets too: Annie and Sam's daughter is due to be released from prison any day; Nigel watches, silently, every day, from his window.
- ref_id: 000263196
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結