"They say / I say" :the Moves that Matter in Academic Writing
- au: Gerald Graff, Cathy Birkenstein, Both of the University of Illinois at Chicago.
- Publish: New York : W.W. Norton & Company c2014.
- 出版年: 2014
- ver: 3rd ed.
- sb: Rhetoric , English language Rhetoric -- Handbooks, manuals, etc. , Persuasive Communication. , Report writing Handbooks, manuals, etc. , English language , Report writing , Persuasion (Rhetoric) Handbooks, manuals, etc. , Persuasion (Rhetoric) , Writing.
- ISBN: 0393935841 , 9780393935844
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index.
- ab: The authors identify the key rhetorical moves in academic writing, showing students how to frame their arguments in the larger context of what others have said and providing templates to help them make those moves. Because these moves are central across all disciplines, the book includes chapters on writing in the sciences, writing in the social sciences, and writing about literature.
- ref_id: 000263194
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結